Terms & Conditions
Logo Design Terms & Conditions Agreement
This Logo Design Contract ("Agreement") is entered into affect [as of purchase date by Client] between Merch Pros 605 ("Designer"), and [Customer Name] ("Client"), collectively referred to as the “Parties."
A. Scope of Work
- Designer agrees to provide logo design services to Client as described in the Proposal, which is incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
- The scope of work includes designing a custom logo for Client, including three rounds of revisions, as well as final files for the logo in five various formats.
B. Payment Terms
- Client agrees to pay Designer a non-refundable flat fee of $250.00 for the logo design services.
- Designer will provide up to three rounds of revisions to the initial logo design based on Client's feedback.
- Any additional revisions beyond the initial three will be subjected to additional fees and will be billed at the hourly rate of $25.00.
D. Ownership and Intellectual Property
- Designer retains ownership and all rights in and to the design concept, drafts, and all final artwork created in the course of the project, except as expressly granted to Client.
- Upon receipt of full payment, Designer grants to Client a non-exclusive, worldwide, and perpetual license to use the final artwork for the Client's business purposes.
- The Parties agree to keep all details of the project confidential and not to disclose any confidential information to any third party without prior written consent.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time upon written notice to the other party.
- In the event of termination, Client shall pay Designer for all work completed up to the date of termination if costs have exceeded the non-refundable flat fee of $250.00.
G. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of South Dakota.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved through mediation or arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
H. Entire Agreement
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties and supersedes all prior discussions, agreements, and understandings, whether written or oral.
By checking the "I agree to the terms and conditions" box at checkout, the client has agreed to this Agreement in full, and both parties have executed this Logo Design Contract [as of purchase date by Client].